15 January 2009

My Pint Glass Collection

When I travel, I like to go to breweries. I also like to collect pint glasses. As a result, I've built up a nice collection of over 50 pint glasses from around the world.

Most of them come from where I've lived (MN, WA, and CA) and near where I've lived (OR and WI), but I've collected a few from Europe and the rest of the US, too. Here's the list, broken down by location. It doesn't include event glasses (like my Oktoberfest glass) or other novelty glasses.

Washington

Big Horn Hefeweizen
Big Time Brewing Company
Hale's Ales
Henry Weinhard's
Mac & Jack's Brewing Company
The Pike Brewing Company
Pyramid Ales
Pyramid Ales: Titled Kilt Ale (2)
The Redhook Ale Brewery (2 different styles)
San Juan Brewing Company
Thomas Kemper Brewing Company
Walking Man Brewing

Oregon
Bridgeport Ales
Deschutes Brewery
Full Sail Brewing Company
Rogue Ales
Rogue Ales: Dead Guy Ale
Widmer Brothers Brewery

California

Anchor Brewing Company: Liberty Ale
Anderson Valley Brewing Company: The Boonville Beer
Boulder Creek Brewing Company
Carmel Brewing Company
Gordon Biersch Brewery
Lagunitas Brewing Company
Lost Coast Brewing Company
Lost Coast Brewing Company: Great White
North Coast Brewing Company
North Coast Brewing Company: Red Seal Ale
Tied House Brewing Company
Ukiah Brewing Company

Minnesota and Wisconsin

August Schell Brewing Company
Leinenkugel's: Grandma's Trusty Old Brew
New Glarus Brewing Company
New Glarus Brewing Company: Spotted Cow
Stevens Point Brewery: Point Classic Amber
Summit Brewing Company
Surly Brewing Company

US - Other
Alaskan Brewing Company
Boston Beer Works: Bunker Hill Bluebeery Ale
Bucket of Blood Saloon
Harpoon Brewery: IPA
New Belgium Brewing Company: Fat Tire Amber Ale

Europe
Bulmer's Vintage Cider
Carlsberg
Guinness (3 different styles)
Löwenbräu AG: Löwen Weisse
Newcastle Brown Ale
Rathaus Bier
Smithwick's
Spaten

I still regret glasses that I lost over the years (including a great "Ya Sure, Ya Betcha!" glass from Redhook's Ballard Bitter), but overall I like the logos and the memories of local breweries.

3 comments:

Moe said...

That's quite a list.

I still regret not getting the Guinness glass in Scotland with, if I remember it right, had a Rugby logo on the back side. It was very cool.

angelako said...

hey, nice collection of pint glasses!

I was actually wanting to ask if you would consider letting me buy your surly pint glass! I would appreciate it so so so much!
Let me know??

Thanks!

cholstro said...

Recent additions:
* Birdsview Brewing Company - WA
* Great Dane Pub and Brewing Company - WI
* Boundary Bay Brewery - WA